Questions; Contacting Manor; Reporting Violations
13461 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 140
Herndon, VA 20171
A Note about Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Manor and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at hello@Manor.com
A Note to Users outside the United States
Like most website operators, Manor collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Manor purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Manor visitors use its website. From time to time, Manor may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Manor also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Manor.com blogs/sites. Manor only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Manor websites choose to interact with Manor in ways that require Manor to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Manor gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at Manor.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Manor are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Manor collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Manor. Manor does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities. We may also collect information from you in the following other ways:
- If you use our Services on a mobile device, including through our mobile application(s), we may collect your phone number and/or unique device ID number. If you tell us where you are (by allowing your mobile device to send us your location, for example), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can deactivate GPS on your mobile device. However, note that our analysis rely on certain information that relates to your location, so by doing so, you may not have access to certain features and functions of the Services or we may not be able to provide you with comprehensive analysis or reports.
- We collect the content (such as photographs) you submit to the Services when you use our camera or otherwise upload photographs to our Services. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context.
- We may collect information about you from public records, and have the right to combine that information with the information we collect from you through your use of the Services.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Services, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Services.
- When you post messages on the message boards of our Services, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Services, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Services that state that personal information is being collected.
Information You Provide to Third-Party Platforms
Use of Personal Information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Manor.
Manor may collect statistics about the behavior of usersofits Services. Manor may display this information publicly or provide it to others or otherwise use it in any manner as it sees fit, on a de-identified, aggregated basis. However, Manor does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Manor discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Manor behalf or to provide services available at Manor websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Manor websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Manor will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Manor discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Manor believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Manor, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an ManorServiceand have supplied your email address, Manor may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Manor and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Manor takes all reasonable measures that are designed to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.